Try out a soy massage candle for the ultimate spa-like pampering in the comfort of your own home.
Besides being safe & eco-friendly, one of the best things about soy wax is it’s lower melting temperature, so you can apply the wax directly to your skin.
This turns burning a candle into a beautiful, multi-stage experience - one that your body will thank you for.
Let the wax pool slowly build while enjoying the soothing aromatherapy scents - and then give your skin a special treat by massaging in the warm and nourishing oils.
These soy massage candles are made with a special blend of skin-nourishing oils including Shea, Hemp, Vitamin E, and Pure Essential Oils.
The gentle heat helps these healing and moisturizing oils penetrate deeper into your skin for a greater effect -- these babies work like magic for parched skin!
Massage candles are also not bad for adding a little extra spice to a special relationship ;)
Why Massage Candles:
- Enjoy the candle glow & aroma, then apply the wax directly to skin for a soothing massage experience!
- Great for spas, self care at home, and gifting some relaxation to a special someone
- Nourishing & natural ingredients rejuvenate your tired and parched skin
- Aromatherapy scents designed with relaxation in mind
- (Founders tip: try the “Breathe” scent to help clean up a stubborn winter cough)
- Sweet Dreams: Lavender, Sweet Orange, Vanilla & Chamomile
- Tropical Bliss: Key Lime and Coconut Oil
- Inspire: Geranium, Tangerine, Clary Sage
- Breathe: Eucalyptus, Peppermint & Tea Tree
- Burn time: (varies, depending on how much wax you use on your body)
“This product is super awesome, I bought it in the 'Breathe' sent, the smell is so fresh and sweet it is really nice! My SO poured the wax directly from the burning candle on to my back, and it wasn't unbearably hot ( I wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive skin). My skin felt nice after and I didn't break out at all.”
- First: burn candle until soy wax pool extends to edges (apprx 30 mins).
- Blow out and wait until liquid wax reaches desired temperature.
- Slowly pour soy wax onto hands and then massage into skin as a soft calming moisturizing oil.
- Caution: wax may be hot, always cool to touch first.
We ♥ our customers
I received a massage candle as a gift and had no idea that it would be the thing that sparked me finding the only candle brand that doesn't give me horrible asthma and allergic reactions. Not only is the scent amazing, the candle long lasting, but the nourishing oils used also makes this a better body oil/moisturizer than any other lotion I own. My overly sensitive skin rejoiced with how gentle this was and it helped clear up a dry patch on my hands that I couldn't put anything on without it being irritating and burning. I AM IN LOVE.
These candles are really cool. My partner & I like to give each other massages so this candle was fun to try (I got it for his xmas gift!). The wax is not very hot at all, so it’s easy to use. The smell is SO wonderful--we have the sweet dreams one. My only qualm about it is that the wax (which turns into a rich body lotion!) is a bit thick, so I would recommend bathing and scrubbing your skin beforehand so that it will absorb the wax lotion more easily!
I love this candle so much! The scent is so soothing and relaxing. And the massage factor is just wow!
I received my second order, and it won't be the last.
Beautiful scent in lovely containers. Bought for myself and as gifts. Can’t wait to give them