The first product of it’s kind in Canada, our Aroma Melts are a customer favorite. Often called wax tarts or wax melts, these are infused with essential oils to give you hours of pleasant (not overpowering) aroma, and are designed for use in a simmer pot or tart melter.
Most wax melts on the market use an icky combination of toxic paraffin wax, synthetic chemical based scents, and plastic packaging (many use all 3!).
But you can breathe easy with our Aroma Melts, made with 100% pure soy wax, natural essential oil scents, and minimal recycled cardboard packaging.
Why Aroma Melts:
- The original Canadian made wax melt - (we’ve been perfecting these recipes for a while now!)
- These produce a lovely and subtle aroma without being overpowering or “perfumey”
- Natural & eco-friendly alternative to most other melts on the market
- 6 aroma melts per package
- 5 oz (weight) of pure, additive-free soy wax
- Natural & plant based essential oil scents
- Burn time varies depending on your warmer - but you can expect 8+ hours of aroma per melt
"As a Mom and a pet owner I feel confident in using the soy melts in my home, as they are non-toxic. And as a bonus, the scents that Naturasoy offers smell incredible and make my home feel cozy and welcoming. Try one of their products today! You won’t regret it!"
- Remember that not all of the wax will melt away like a candle - when the scent is gone, it's time for a new melt!
- Don't forget to tell your friends about Natura Soy ;)
We ♥ our customers
I love all the scents I purchased. Haven’t tried them all yet in the warmer. It was Applewood Amber I bought as Tealights. Beautiful soft scent ,but as it’s burning not heavily fragrant.
I’m extremely sensitive to perfumes and fragrances but these melts fill my room with great smells without giving me that overpowering stuffy feeling. Thanks for making such a clean and great smelling product!
I love these melts because they always smell true to their name! The scent is strong but not overpowering and doesn't cling to fabrics, so you can switch up scents without the old one begin stuck in your fabrics.