The first product of it’s kind in Canada, our Aroma Melts are a customer favorite. Often called wax tarts or wax melts, these are infused with essential oils to give you hours of pleasant (not overpowering) aroma, and are designed for use in a simmer pot or tart melter.
Most wax melts on the market use an icky combination of toxic paraffin wax, synthetic chemical based scents, and plastic packaging (many use all 3!).
But you can breathe easy with our Aroma Melts, made with 100% pure soy wax, natural essential oil scents, and minimal recycled cardboard packaging.
Why Aroma Melts:
- The original Canadian made wax melt - (we’ve been perfecting these recipes for a while now!)
- These produce a lovely and subtle aroma without being overpowering or “perfumey”
- Natural & eco-friendly alternative to most other melts on the market
- 6 aroma melts per package
- 5 oz (weight) of pure, additive-free soy wax
- Natural & plant based essential oil scents
- Burn time varies depending on your warmer - but you can expect 12+ hours of aroma per melt
"As a Mom and a pet owner I feel confident in using the soy melts in my home, as they are non-toxic. And as a bonus, the scents that Naturasoy offers smell incredible and make my home feel cozy and welcoming. Try one of their products today! You won’t regret it!"
- Remember that not all of the wax will melt away like a candle - when the scent is gone, it's time for a new melt!
- Don't forget to tell your friends about Natura Soy ;)
We ♥ our customers
I love my new wax melts. The scent is not overwhelming but is just strong enough and very pleasant. The melts last a long time and are very reasonably priced. I love that they are made with natural ingredients so that I can feel good about using them around my dogs.
I got 3 scents in the Aroma Melts and I am thoroughly pleased. Vanilla fig, Lilac Bloom and Cedarwood Tobacco I've used them in a generic glass warmer and also in a plug in warmer; and both options have the same effect. The scents linger for a very good amount of time even after opening windows but it's not too overpowering or cloying. I love getting a little burst of scent when I walk by.
I am storing them in my dresser draws, Have you thought of adding a potpourri to your line
I love using these in my bathroom. I like that the scents are not overly strong.
They melts are so amazing. The smell of they give off is just so soft and nice.I am so glad I can get these local however I also know that if she doesn’t have what I need that I can order online and I’ll have it within 2 weeks.