Sale- Pillar Jar
The Pillar Jar is our largest & longest burning soy candle, and will help cozy up your favorite place to relax for months to come.
Features two cotton wicks for extra brightness and scent distribution (make sure you light both for a proper even burn).
You’ll be amazed how cleanly these burn right down to the end, with almost no wax left in the jar.
The pillar jar is perfect when you’ve chosen a scent or two that you just love, and want to keep ready at all times!
Why Pillar Jar:
- Our largest and longest burning soy candle
- Double wick candle for extra brightness and scent distribution
- Keep your favorite scent ready to burn for months on end
- Large clean design makes for a nice coffee table centerpiece, even when not in use
- 125+ hours of burn time with basic candle TLC and maintenance
- 2 cotton wicks
- 25 oz of pure & natural soy wax - hand poured with love
- 5.5" H x 3.75" OD
- Make sure to always burn both wicks with this candle!
- Trim your wicks and let the wax melt all the way to edge of the jar for best results
We ♥ our customersRead more Read less
Shipping & returns
You may return most new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
FREE Shipping on orders $90 and up in Canada and USA.
Standard Shipping- $19 on orders $89 and under
Express Shipping- $35- 3 business days
Need your order fast: Add Rush My Order to your cart and your order will jump to the top of our queue and skip the longer processing time.
International Orders- Shipping costs are determined at time of fulfillment. We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
100% Soy Wax
Pure, Plant Based Scent
Clean burning, natural cotton wick
How to use
Give your new candle a good 3 hours or more to burn the first time, until the wax is pooled to the edge of the jar.
Trim wick 1/4" before each use
1. Trim That Wick: Before lighting, trim the wick to 1/4" for increased candle lifespan and even burning.
2. Burn: Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar every burn to prevent tunneling - especially important on the first burn! Do not burn for more than 4 hrs at a time.
3. Know When to Stop: Don't burn your candle if only 1/4" of wax remains. Lighting a candle without enough wax can overheat the jar.
4. Reuse or Recycle: Once the candle is finished, clean out the jar & RE-USE or return to local recycling facility