The first product of it’s kind in Canada, our Aroma Melts are a customer favorite. Often called wax tarts or wax melts, these are infused with essential oils to give you hours of pleasant (not overpowering) aroma, and are designed for use in a simmer pot or tart melter.
Most wax melts on the market use an icky combination of toxic paraffin wax, synthetic chemical based scents, and plastic packaging (many use all 3!).
But you can breathe easy with our Aroma Melts, made with 100% pure soy wax, natural essential oil scents, and minimal recycled cardboard packaging.
Why Aroma Melts:
- The original Canadian made wax melt - (we’ve been perfecting these recipes for a while now!)
- These produce a lovely and subtle aroma without being overpowering or “perfumey”
- Natural & eco-friendly alternative to most other melts on the market
- 6 aroma melts per package
- 5 oz (weight) of pure, additive-free soy wax
- Natural & plant based essential oil scents
- Burn time varies depending on your warmer - but you can expect 12+ hours of aroma per melt
"As a Mom and a pet owner I feel confident in using the soy melts in my home, as they are non-toxic. And as a bonus, the scents that Naturasoy offers smell incredible and make my home feel cozy and welcoming. Try one of their products today! You won’t regret it!"
- Remember that not all of the wax will melt away like a candle - when the scent is gone, it's time for a new melt!
- Don't forget to tell your friends about Natura Soy ;)
We ♥ our customers
I used to buy the Scentsy melts that were so tiny. These are huge and last forever. The scents are subtle and not over powering so friends with allergies don't complain. I love the Berry scent the most.
Of the many melts I've tried before, I find that these give off a great amount of scent for longer than many others. I'm loving the coconut lime for summer!
I was a bit disappointed. After waiting eagerly to receive my candles and melts I am somewhat frustrated as I do not find them very strong smelling. I love how cleanly they burn. I just wish they were stronger smelling. Julia
Love all the new scents that I'm trying out. My favourites are Bohemia and Sandalwood Acacia. Thank you for making these. They burn so well, last long and smell so heavenly.
Love Sea salt water Lily. Takes me to the ocean relaxing and enjoying . Beautiful scent one of my favourites. Melts are nice to have . I burn candles and use my warmer. Perfect.