The first product of it’s kind in Canada, our Aroma Melts are a customer favorite. Often called wax tarts or wax melts, these are infused with essential oils to give you hours of pleasant (not overpowering) aroma, and are designed for use in a simmer pot or tart melter.
Most wax melts on the market use an icky combination of toxic paraffin wax, synthetic chemical based scents, and plastic packaging (many use all 3!).
But you can breathe easy with our Aroma Melts, made with 100% pure soy wax, natural essential oil scents, and minimal recycled cardboard packaging.
Why Aroma Melts:
- The original Canadian made wax melt - (we’ve been perfecting these recipes for a while now!)
- These produce a lovely and subtle aroma without being overpowering or “perfumey”
- Natural & eco-friendly alternative to most other melts on the market
- 6 aroma melts per package
- 5 oz (weight) of pure, additive-free soy wax
- Natural & plant based essential oil scents
- Burn time varies depending on your warmer - but you can expect 12+ hours of aroma per melt
"As a Mom and a pet owner I feel confident in using the soy melts in my home, as they are non-toxic. And as a bonus, the scents that Naturasoy offers smell incredible and make my home feel cozy and welcoming. Try one of their products today! You won’t regret it!"
- Remember that not all of the wax will melt away like a candle - when the scent is gone, it's time for a new melt!
- Don't forget to tell your friends about Natura Soy ;)
We ♥ our customers
I was gifted a wall plug in and yet I am allergic to every toxic candle, and I don’t appreciate them anyways. I was SO thrilled when we realized (after already loving Natura’s natural jar candles for the past few years) that we could also purchase aroma Melts! I highly recommend.
I bought these as an alternative (and healthier) option for my wax warmer. The smell is gentler than other melts, but it doesn’t give me a headache and lasts a long time! Also, 1 of these wax melts is equal to 2 melts of other brands! Winning!
I have not yet melted these as I'm waiting for a beautiful melter to come in the mail. But the London Fog scent on these melts is awesome. Can't wait!
I found that there really was no fragrance when they were burning. I bought the pine one for myself and gave the other away as a gift so am not sure about the other one. Smelled lovely in the box but no scent when burning. Was a bit disappointed I was so excited to try your candles as you are local and I like to support local
I love the scent- just wish they lasted a bit longer as we tend to leave our warmer on all the time, but overall very happy.