** Canning jars are in very short supply right now, and unfortunately the marketplace jars are temporarily out of stock 😔 -- we expect to have more available early November, so hang in there! **
⬆️ You can click the button above to get a notification when these are back
(In the meantime, check out our Tumbler Jars which are just 3 oz larger)
The Marketplace Jar is our bestselling soy candle and comes packaged up all handy-like in a cute little reusable mason jar, with a lid to keep your candle extra fresh while not in use.
With custom illustrations by a local Calgary artist and all-natural essential oil scents, these candles will look and smell great in any room of your home.
As always, we hand pour these with no dyes, or synthetic ingredients of any kind - 100% plant based baby!
(If you’re looking for a go-to gift, even for yourself, you can’t go wrong with a Marketplace Jar!)
Why Marketplace Jar:
- You can't go wrong with our bestselling soy candle :)
- Enjoy the aroma, visual appeal and convenience with cute artwork and chic reusable jar
- Natural & subtle essential oil scents
- 7.5 oz pure soy wax - dye & additive free
- 3.75" Height - 2.5" Outer Diameter
- 45 hour burn time
"The scents are divine. I especially like Saffron and Spice, London Fog, Bohemia, White Pumpkin and Eucalyptus Mist for this time of year. The smell is not too empowering and yet, not too discreet. It's just perfect."
- Make sure to give it a good 3 to 4 hours on first burn, until the wax reaches the edge of the jar
- Remember to reuse the nice little mason jars when you've enjoyed your candle!
We ♥ our customers
Awesome I am enjoying all of them . Great quality and scents. I’ve already ordered a couple more fall candles and can’t wait to try the Coffee and Pumpkin fall candles
Did not care for the scent of London fog
Awesome! Love the scents
I love this candle. Burns great, scent is amazing
I haven't had many candles that have not given me a headache, and so far I'm in love with Natura Soy candles and can't wait to try more scents and purchase gifts over the holidays. They burn clean and evenly, and have a pleasant scent that doesn't over-power.