Try out a soy massage candle for the ultimate spa-like pampering in the comfort of your own home.
Besides being safe & eco-friendly, one of the best things about soy wax is it’s lower melting temperature, so you can apply the wax directly to your skin.
This turns burning a candle into a beautiful, multi-stage experience - one that your body will thank you for.
Let the wax pool slowly build while enjoying the soothing aromatherapy scents - and then give your skin a special treat by massaging in the warm and nourishing oils.
These soy massage candles are made with a special blend of skin-nourishing oils including Shea, Hemp, Vitamin E, and Pure Essential Oils.
The gentle heat helps these healing and moisturizing oils penetrate deeper into your skin for a greater effect -- these babies work like magic for parched skin!
Massage candles are also not bad for adding a little extra spice to a special relationship ;)
Why Massage Candles:
- Enjoy the candle glow & aroma, then apply the wax directly to skin for a soothing massage experience!
- Great for spas, self care at home, and gifting some relaxation to a special someone
- Nourishing & natural ingredients rejuvenate your tired and parched skin
- Aromatherapy scents designed with relaxation in mind
- Sweet Dreams: Lavender, Sweet Orange, Vanilla & Chamomile
- Tropical Bliss: Key Lime and Coconut Oil
- Inspire: Geranium, Tangerine, Clary Sage
- Breathe: Eucalyptus, Peppermint & Tea Tree
- Burn time: (varies, depending on how much wax you use on your body)
“This product is super awesome, I bought it in the 'Breathe' sent, the smell is so fresh and sweet it is really nice! My SO poured the wax directly from the burning candle on to my back, and it wasn't unbearably hot ( I wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive skin). My skin felt nice after and I didn't break out at all.”
- First: burn candle until soy wax pool extends to edges (apprx 30 mins).
- Blow out and wait until liquid wax reaches desired temperature.
- Slowly pour soy wax onto hands and then massage into skin as a soft calming moisturizing oil.
- Caution: wax may be hot, always cool to touch first.
We ♥ our customers
I received the Breathe candle as a gift when I left a clinical job to a manager position. The gifter knew exactly what I would need. It smells amazing and is so calming. Using it for a hand massage is the perfect thing. I loved it so much I purchased all 4 massage oil candles. Sweet Dreams also smells incredible. Definitely will be purchasing more for gifts!
Nice, although there are a lot of Natura Soylights scents I prefer more.
Wow this is very cool! Take the melted was to massage. Smell is awesome too.
Smells so good, just love it!!
I really like the smell. It is fun to use.