Tumbler Jars are one of our longest-lasting candles, and will give you plenty of time to enjoy the gentle scents drifting from room to room in your home.
For comparison, these are a bit larger than the Marketplace jars, and smaller than the Pillar Jars.
One of the great things about soy candles is that when you finish them, there is almost no wax left in the jar.
That makes it easy to re-use the jars as quality drinking glasses (these candle containers are actually whiskey tumblers!).
As always… only all-natural goodness in these Tumbler Jars: pure soy wax, 100% cotton wicks, plant based essential oils - burning these candles feels like giving mother Earth a big hug :)
Why Tumbler Jar:
- One of our longest burning candles
- "Happy medium" size between the Marketplace Jars and Pillar Jars
- You get a high quality drinking glass when you’re done enjoying your luxurious soy candle!
- 10 oz of sun, earth, & rain produced pure soy wax
- 65+ hour burn time
"Wow! Can’t say enough about these Tumbler Jar Candles. Love the light scents of each one I received, the packaging was so nice too. I love that they’re natural and made with plant based products. What more could you ask for. Also love supporting a Canadian Company. ❤️"
- Give your new Tumbler Jar candle a good 3 hours or more to burn the first time, until the wax is pooled to the edge of the jar
- Enjoy your favorite chilled drink out of this nice tumbler glass when you're done, and remember the good times :)
We ♥ our customers
I absolutely love the scent of this candle and do not find it as overpowering as some of the non-soy candles. It's just the right strength of scent. The issue I found is tunneling with this candle. I always make sure that the wick is trimmer and is upright. Yet despite this, I find that you consistently need to burn this candle for 4-5 hrs straight each use, otherwise significant tunneling develops. The candle burns a lot slower (awesome!) than a non-soy canfle. So if you want to burn a candle for less than that time, get one of their smaller candles! My nose typically starts sneezing with non-soy candles, the highly perfumed ones, but not with these .
Good as always!!! Just like having fresh lilacs in the house.
Awesome love the candles
I love the Tumbler and have been so happy with the quality, burntime, scents and beautiful look.
I liked these candles, their scents and the way they burn, I just wish they came with a lid.