Candle Burning Tips
Tips for enjoying soy candles safely & getting the best results
• Never move or leave soy candles unattended while burning.
• Re-trim the wick before every use to 1/4 inch.
• Burn soy candles long enough to ensure even burn pool.
• Discontinue use when only 1/2 inch of wax remains.
• Burn in a draft-free area, and away from children and pets.
• Keep soy candles out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources...They will melt!
• Always place soy candles on or in a non-combustible, heat-resistant base set on a level, stable surface.