Tumbler Jars are one of our longest-lasting candles, and will give you plenty of time to enjoy the gentle scents drifting from room to room in your home.
One of the great things about Natura soy candles is that when you finish them, there is almost no wax left in the jar.
That makes it easy to re-use the jars as quality drinking glasses (these candle containers are actually whiskey tumblers!).
As always… only all-natural goodness in these Tumbler Jars: pure soy wax, 100% cotton wicks, plant based essential oils - burning these candles feels like giving mother Earth a big hug :)
Why Tumbler Jar:
- One of our longest burning candles
- "Happy medium" size between the Marketplace Jars and Pillar Jars
- You get a high quality drinking glass when you’re done enjoying your luxurious soy candle!
- Or use our Refills to keep enjoying more luxurious natural scents!
- 10 oz of sun, earth, & rain produced pure soy wax
- 65+ hour burn time
"Wow! Can’t say enough about these Tumbler Jar Candles. Love the light scents of each one I received, the packaging was so nice too. I love that they’re natural and made with plant based products. What more could you ask for. Also love supporting a Canadian Company. ❤️"
- Give your new Tumbler Jar candle a good 3 hours or more to burn the first time, until the wax is pooled to the edge of the jar
- Enjoy your favorite chilled drink out of this nice tumbler glass when you're done, and remember the good times :)
We ♥ our customers
Usually ready in 2-4 days —
Shipping & returns
You may return most new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
FREE Shipping on orders $90 and up in Canada and USA.
Standard Shipping- $19 on orders $89 and under
Express Shipping- $35- 3 business days
Need your order fast: Add Rush My Order to your cart and your order will jump to the top of our queue and skip the longer processing time.
International Orders- Shipping costs are determined at time of fulfillment. We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
100% Soy Wax
Pure, Plant Based Scent
Clean burning, natural cotton wick
How to use
Give your new candle a good 3 hours or more to burn the first time, until the wax is pooled to the edge of the jar.
Trim wick 1/4" before each use
1. Trim That Wick: Before lighting, trim the wick to 1/4" for increased candle lifespan and even burning.
2. Burn: Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar every burn to prevent tunneling - especially important on the first burn! Do not burn for more than 4 hrs at a time.
3. Know When to Stop: Don't burn your candle if only 1/4" of wax remains. Lighting a candle without enough wax can overheat the jar.
4. Reuse or Recycle: Once the candle is finished, clean out the jar & RE-USE or return to local recycling facility