Tumbler Jars are one of our longest-lasting candles, and will give you plenty of time to enjoy the gentle scents drifting from room to room in your home.
One of the great things about Natura soy candles is that when you finish them, there is almost no wax left in the jar.
That makes it easy to re-use the jars as quality drinking glasses (these candle containers are actually whiskey tumblers!).
As always… only all-natural goodness in these Tumbler Jars: pure soy wax, 100% cotton wicks, plant based essential oils - burning these candles feels like giving mother Earth a big hug :)
Why Tumbler Jar:
- One of our longest burning candles
- "Happy medium" size between the Marketplace Jars and Pillar Jars
- You get a high quality drinking glass when you’re done enjoying your luxurious soy candle!
- Or use our Refills to keep enjoying more luxurious natural scents!
- 10 oz of sun, earth, & rain produced pure soy wax
- 65+ hour burn time
"Wow! Can’t say enough about these Tumbler Jar Candles. Love the light scents of each one I received, the packaging was so nice too. I love that they’re natural and made with plant based products. What more could you ask for. Also love supporting a Canadian Company. ❤️"
- Give your new Tumbler Jar candle a good 3 hours or more to burn the first time, until the wax is pooled to the edge of the jar
- Enjoy your favorite chilled drink out of this nice tumbler glass when you're done, and remember the good times :)
We ♥ our customers
Purchased the Satsuma sugar and it is lovely! Sweet for summer.
Lavender and honey
One of my favorite scents because of the lavender!
Coconut & Lime Refill
Well, my hubby snatched it out of my hands for his office, so that says something! Amazing soft scent, I wish it was a little stronger, but the scent itself is great. We tried the refills for the first time. They don't really fit well at the bottom, I think they should be a little wider as there is a gap and then wax pools down one side and it doesn't look the best. Also with the refills you don't get a sticker, so it's hard to remember the scent you are smelling.
Great scent, amazing candles
Hands down the best candles anywhere. I’ll never buy anything else.
Love these candles!
These candles burn so nicely, and smell amazing! I haven't found a scent I dislike, but my favourite so far is the lavender and wild honey!